Cynthia McKinney - Clueless
Today, I'm reminded of the game Clue, how when you weren't certain enough to make an "accusation" (e.g. Professor Plum, with the rope, in the conservatory), you would make "suggestions", which amounted to largely the same thing, except they were more about probing a possibility for further mulling and conjecture, and didn't amount to
libel, er I mean "losing the game" if the you were wrong.
Well, in that spirit, I "suggest" that Cynthia McKinney fully premeditated her alleged assault on a Capitol cop last week. Let's look at the evidence.
- This was McKinney's 5th run-in with Capitol Police since 1993.
- She is reported to routinely fail to wear her ID pin (no doubt contributing to the above tally), forcing officers to keep a photo of her posted at checkpoints.
- Her [unconfirmed] statement hours after the alleged assault blamed the incident on her new hairstyle above all else.
- This new hairstyle, put simply, makes McKinney look deranged. That just has to be a deliberately wacky do. No wonder they stopped her.
- At her press conference this morning, McKinney made use of her new spotlight to heap praise on her own legislative achievements, failing to address the pending criminal matter and disallowing questions from the press.
In conclusion, I "suggest" it was Ms. McKinney... with the race-baiting criminal stuntery... in the election year.
Handcrafted by Flip on April 3, 2006 |
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Cynthia McKinney - Clueless:
» Shuffling the Race Card Deck - McKinney Is the Joker from The Rolling Barrage
Are you interested in understanding why African Americans consistently find they are among the lowest performers in education in America? One reason is leaders like Cynthia McKinney play the race card daily. Her stupidity is lauded by other race baiter... [Read More]
Tracked on Apr 3, 2006 4:00:07 PM
» Cynthia Slappy McKinney: Using The Race Card from California Conservative
In a hurry? No time for security checks? No need to slap your way out of a bad situation. Just reach for the (Courtesy of LindaSoG) AP reports: A lawyer for Rep. Cynthia McKinney, the Georgia congresswoman who had an altercation with ... [Read More]
Tracked on Apr 3, 2006 7:30:59 PM
» Cynthia McKinney - What kind of Democrat is she? from Center for Sanity
Congresswoman McKinney's Voting Record, Altercation with Police, Assault, Racism, 'Inappropriate Touching'...Be sure to read Part 1 & 2. [Read More]
Tracked on Apr 4, 2006 5:36:24 PM